Last month I super-excitedly (and a little bit nervously, I can’t lie!) held my first group workshop at gorgeous pop-up shop The Stanley Road Store in Fiveways.
The evening saw nine fabulous Brighton-based women in biz get together to learn my top tips for shouting about their businesses on social media, on their website and to publications, in an authentic, non-cringe, way. We also drank fizz, ate chocolate and had honest conversations about what was working for us marketing-wise, with helpful advice shared by everyone. I LOVED it.
While the event was taking place, a few others mentioned on Instagram that they’d love to come to the next one… and so, I was absolutely delighted that the superwoman that is Maxine (founder of The Stanley Road Store and talented babe behind Lost & Foundry) asked me to host another workshop next month.
The date is set for Wednesday 6th December (7-9pm), so please come along, if you’d like to learn how to:
- Use social media effectively for your unique business.
- Develop your tone to connect with potential customers, other creatives and influencers.
- Authentically tell your story to bloggers and press.
- Connect with publications who get YOU and your quirky products/ services.
- Create a content plan for blogs, social media and PR.
- In a nutshell; feel armed with the knowledge to plan your PR world domination (without feeling cringey!).
For all the details and to book, pop on over to > https://form.jotformeu.com/72816344019355.
The workshop will be held at The Stanley Road Store Pop-Up Shop, 132 Preston Drove, Fiveways, Brighton.